* Savage Defense – this is a new passive ability. When a druid in Dire Bear form deals a melee critical strike, the druid gains a damage shield equal to 25% of their attack power. The next hit completely removes the shield regardless of how much damage was done.
* Survival of the Fittest has had its bonus armor reduced to compensate for the above increase in damage mitigation.
* Faerie Fire (and similar debuffs) now reduces armor by 5%. See Sunder Armor in the warrior update below for additional details.
* Thorns and Nature's Grasp can be cast in Tree of Life form.
* Survival Instincts now works in Moonkin form.
* Replenish – to avoid confusion, this talent has been renamed "Revitalize." It now also works with Wild Growth.
* We are also looking at increasing the sustained (not burst) damage of feral druids in cat form.
Some interesting things for feral druids. Mostly meh if you're Balance or Restoration.
Oh well, at least there's dual spec. Wait. There *IS* dual spec, right?